- Multi-regional sequencing reveals clonal and polyclonal seeding from primary tumor to metastases in advanced gastric cancer.
J Gastroenterol. 2020;55(5):553-564.
- Rapid progressive lung cancers harbouring multiple clonal driver mutations with big bang evolution model.
Cancer Genet. 2020;241:51-56.
- Identification of Clonality through Genomic Profile Analysis in Multiple Lung Cancers.
J Clin Med. 2020;9(2):573.
- Dual-molecular barcode sequencing detects rare variants in tumor and cell free DNA in plasma.
Sci Rep. 2020;10(1):3391.
- Molecular Mechanisms: Connections between Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Steatohepatitis and Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Int J Mol Sci. 2020;21(4):1525.
- Environmental cleaning is effective for the eradication of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) virus in contaminated hospital rooms: A patient from the Diamond Princess cruise ship.
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020:1-2.
- Genome analysis of peeling archival cytology samples detects driver mutations in lung cancer.
Cancer Med. 2020;9(13):4501-4511.
- Consolidated BRCA1/2 Variant Interpretation by MH BRCA Correlates with Predicted PARP Inhibitor Efficacy Association by MH Guide.
Int J Mol Sci. 2020;21(11):3895.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the lung with micropapillary pattern.
J Thorac Oncol. 2020
- Double-quencher probes improve detection sensitivity toward Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in a reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) assay.
J Virol Methods. 2020
- Analysis of Covid-19 and non-Covid-19 viruses, including influenza viruses, to determine the influence of intensive preventive measures in Japan.
J Clin Virol. 2020
- Primary Driver Mutations in GTF2I Specific to the Development of Thymomas.
Cancers (Basel). 2020;12(8):E2032.
- Multiregional sequence revealed SMARCA4 R1192C mutant clones acquired EGFR C797S mutation in the metastatic site of an EGFR-mutated NSCLC patient.
Lung Cancer. 2020;148:28-32.
- Comparison of Automated SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test for COVID-19 Infection with Quantitative RT-PCR using 313 Nasopharyngeal Swabs Including from 7 Serially Followed Patients.
Int J Infect Dis. 2020