- Discrepancy Between Clinical Diagnosis and Whole-exome Sequencing-based Clonality Analysis of Synchronous Multiple Oral Cancers.
Anticancer Res. 2021 Feb;41(2):1035-1040.
- Prospective Study of 1,308 Nasopharyngeal Swabs from 1,033 Patients using the LUMIPULSE SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test: Comparison with RT-qPCR.
Int J Infect Dis. 2021 in press
- The dynamic change of antibody index against Covid-19 is a powerful diagnostic tool for the early phase of the infection and salvage PCR assay errors.
J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2021:S1684-1182
- Discovery of a SARS-CoV-2 variant from the P.1 lineage harboring K417T/E484K/N501Y mutations in Kofu, Japan.
J Infect. 2021 Jun;82(6):276-316.
- Actionable driver DNA variants and fusion genes can be detected in archived cytological specimens with the Oncomine Dx Target Test Multi-CDx system in lung cancer.
Cancer Cytopathol. 2021 in press.
- Streptococcus australis and Ralstonia pickettii as Major Microbiota in Mesotheliomas.
J Pers Med. 2021;11(4):297.
- Comprehensive mutational analysis of background mucosa in patients with Lugol-voiding lesions.
Cancer Med. 2021 Jun;10(11):3545-3555.
- Detection of actionable mutations in archived cytological bile specimens.
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci. 2021 in press.
- Comparison of Roche and Lumipulse quantitative SARS-CoV-2 antigen test performance using automated systems for the diagnosis of COVID-19.
Int J Infect Dis. 2021 in press.