- A case of juvenile-onset pheochromocytoma with KIF1B p.V1529M germline mutation.
Endocr J. 2022;69(6):705-716.
- Non-pharmaceutical interventions during the COVID-19 epidemic changed detection rates of other circulating respiratory pathogens in Japan.
PLoS One. 2022;17(1):e0262874.
- Direct comparison of Xpert Xpress, FilmArray Respiratory Panel, Lumipulse antigen test, and RT-qPCR in 165 nasopharyngeal swabs.
BMC Infect Dis. 2022;22(1):221.
- PIK3CA-AKT pathway predominantly acts in developing ipsilateral breast tumor recurrence long after breast-conserving surgery.
Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2022;193(2):349-359.
- The Diagnostic Utility of Cell-Free DNA from Ex Vivo Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid in Lung Cancer.
Cancers (Basel). 2022;14(7):1764.
- SARS-CoV-2 Omicron sublineage BA.2 replaces BA.1.1: Genomic surveillance in Japan from September 2021 to March 2022.
J Infect. 2022;85(2):174-211.
- TP53 Loss of Heterozygosity Induces De Novo SCLC Formation in EGFR-Mutated Lung Adenocarcinoma: A Case Report.
JTO Clin Res Rep. 2022;3(5):100305.
- Simple IHC reveals complex MMR alternations than PCR assays: Validation by LCM and next-generation sequencing.
Cancer Med. 2022;11(23):4479-4490.
- Molecular analysis of ascitic fluid cytology reflects genetic changes of malignancies of the ovary equivalent to surgically resected specimens.
Cancer Cytopathol. 2022;130(8):640-649.
- Classification of Omicron BA.1, BA.1.1, and BA.2 sublineages by TaqMan assay consistent with whole genome analysis data.
Int J Infect Dis. 2022;122:486-491.
- Detection of actionable mutations in cytological specimens obtained by endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration with rapid onsite evaluation in pancreatic cancer.
Ann Diagn Pathol. 2022;60:152008.
- Genomic profiling amplifies the utility of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle biopsy by identifying clinically applicable druggable mutations in pancreatic cancer.
Ann Diagn Pathol. 2022;60:152016.
- Phakomatosis pigmentovascularis type IIb with Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome: Association with GNAQ mutation in vascular endothelial cells.
J Dermatol. 2022;49(12):e444-e445
- TP53-positive clones are responsible for drug-tolerant persister and recurrence of HER2-positive breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2022;196(2):255-266.
- Detection of the Omicron BA.2.75 subvariant in Japan.
J Infect. 2022:S0163-4453(22)00523-0.
- Deep targeted sequencing of cytological tumor cells using whole genome amplification.
Cancer Cytopathol. 2023;131(1):58-68.
- Elucidation of genomic origin of synchronous endometrial and ovarian cancer (SEO) by genomic and microsatellite analysis.
J Gynecol Oncol. 2022 in press
- Paraganglioma with High Levels of Dopamine, Dopa Decarboxylase Suppression, Dopamine β-hydroxylase Upregulation and Intra-tumoral Melanin Accumulation: A Case Report with a Literature Review.
Intern Med. 2022 in press